After two decades creating visual feasts for the stage, three acclaimed albums and earning a slew of awards, Stiff Gins are entering their most intriguing period of music-making yet.
Stretching time with their unique blend of harmonies, stories and soul, let Stiff Gins transport you to a higher and deeper musical plane.
- Recipients of the Centenary Medal for ‘Outstanding Service to Indigenous Music.
- Performed at Australia’s biggest festivals including Big Day Out, Homebake, Bluesfest, Womad, Tamworth Country Music Festival, Peats Ridge, and many more.
- Toured extensively overseas including North America, Canada, UK, Amsterdam, Spain, France, Singapore, Vietnam, Egypt, Cyprus, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, New Zealand, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya.
- Run thousands of workshops in rural and remote indigenous communities throughout Australia.
- Favourites on the Australian Folk scene including Woodford Folk Festival, Port Fairy Folk Festival, Queenscliff Music Festival, The National Folk Festival, and many more
- Featured in the ground breaking Sydney Festival event “I am Eora”
- Performed for some of Australia’s largest companies and events including Tourism Australia, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Sydney Lord Mayors Millennium Party, Sydney organising committee of the Olympic Games (SOCOG), Australia Day Council, AMP, Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, KPMG, Sydney Commonwealth Games Association, AFL, NRL, Qantas, and Virgin Blue among others
- Multi Award Winners and Nominees
- 3 acclaimed album releases
- Celebrated 20th Anniversary in 2019
- Nardi Simpson’s acclaimed novel ‘Song of the Crocodile released in 2020, via Hachette Australia.
- Stiff Gins: Spirit of Things (Album) released exclusively to Spotify in August 2021.